1. Tell us about yourself.
I am an art, photography and travel enthusiast. I am also a self taught home-baker -- I run a local pastry online shop called M & L Bakery, which is a hobby-turned-business that caters to the youth, as well as adults. But when I'm not in the kitchen, you know where to find me -- the beach!
2. What are your top five travel essentials?
Eyemask & earplugs
Camera, of course!
Alcohol - rubbing. Haha!
3. What do you like most about Wink?
The very quick results of the treatments, AMAZING (and I mean, amazing) customer service, and ambience of the branches! I always feel so taken care of and pampered after getting a Wink treatment.
4. How does/did Wink help you with your travels?
I'm mostly at the beach or on the go and most of the time in swimsuits and sleeveless clothes, and Wink just made me so much more confident in what I wear. I can really enjoy and be care and worry-free!
5. Do you have any exciting travel plans, or things you are looking forward to this year?
Exciting? Yes! My wedding in November and my honeymoon! We plan to visit Panglao, Bohol again (it's such a special place because that's where my fiancé proposed) and Europe! ;)
6. Favorite Instagram account of the moment?
@tuulavintage. I love her travel photos!
7. Your top 3 best beaches in the Philippines?
I actually haven't really been around the Philippines much, but of course I am planning to explore more! So for now top 3 would be Dicasalarin Cove in Baler Aurora, top 2 - Puka Beach in Boracay, and top 1 - Alona Beach in Panglao, Bohol.
8. What are your go-to apps?
Pinterest - Where I get most of my inspiration and ideas
VSCOcam - For editing my photos
9. What are some tips for staying creative and inspired?
Be yourself and be ORIGINAL. Seriously! Just let your creative juices flow. Make inspiration boards, get out more, experiment, stop comparing yourself to others and always, always put love into whatever you do!
10. Best advice you've ever received?
Hustle hard and work your way up to your dreams! :)